Clayton replacement chassis

The following just received from Heljan:
< quote >
Hi John
Shipment is arriving tomorrow and then they will be tested and sent out
Monday.
It was promised to be delivered to us on the 21st October, but due to bad
weather the ship has been delayed unfortunately. The ship arrived Hamburg
(Germany) this morning and we had a truck waiting and the truck will arrive
at our end tomorrow morning.
Kim
< /quote >
Reply to
John
"turbo" wrote
This received from Heljan this morning (4/11/09):
< quote >
Clayton class 17 replacement chassis's We thank you for your patience and understanding and are pleased to advise that these have now been received here in Denmark. We are busy testing them prior to despatch later this week and all trade customers who requested replacement chassis's will be sent their allocation.
< /quote >
John.
Reply to
John Turner