parasolid export

Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how to do it? Thanx Andrea

Reply to
Andrea Willans

In what version.

In Wildfire, there is a config.pro setting, but I forgot the exact name.

Reply to
Ben Loosli

I have Wildfire 2003100. If you could remember the name, or even any clues as to finding it, it would be great. Thanx, Andrea

Reply to
Andrea Willans

From PTC TPI 120440.....

The Parasolid import interface for Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire is production quality and can be used with the same level of confidence as the other interface modules in Pro/ENGINEER. In order to export files to a Parasolid format, the public hidden config.pro option of 'enable_parasolid_export' must first be set to 'yes'. This is a new config.pro option for Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire and is not available in previous releases. It is, however, important to realize that the export side of the processor has not been rigorously tested and may produce unexpected results.

It is highly recommended that the resultant export data be inspected to ensure that design intent has been maintained. Any issue or non-conformity should be reported to PTC Technical support for further investigation.

----------------------------

Reply to
Jeff Howard

Can't find this option in my config.pro. Do you know why? Andrea

Reply to
Andrea Willans

The config option is ENABLE_PARASOLID_EXPORT I hope this helps.

Reply to
Leo Weeks

Yes. It is a public hidden option. This means there is no prompt for it, no searching for it, etc. You have to enter the full string manually.

Reply to
Ben Loosli

Thank you very much for your help. Andrea

Reply to
Andrea Willans
¡° ¤?z¡m"Andrea Willans" , ¬?O: Pro-E¡n¤§»?¥¡G : Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how to do it? : Thanx : Andrea

Pro/E Wildfire can't export parasolid. It just can import.

-- ¢?Ó ¡i .¾÷.½t.¤p.¯¸. ¡j bbs.me.ncku.edu.tw (140.116.31.28) NCKU [ Post from: papa.ch.ncku.edu.tw]

Reply to
I had mine on you.