Re: Machining Tips!

First Machining Tip Added To The Jon Banquer Blog.

Had you any real experience, you'd be using a vacuum chuck Jon. It's not possible to "squeeze" a part identically in a vice every time you change over.

Here is a machining "Tit" for ya'.

John R. Carroll

No kidding. You just clamp the chuck in your vice. You can even use that fancy and useless five axis stop you swear by to locate the thing. By doing so, you can make your chucks in advance if something custom is necessary. Otherwise, you buy standard stock and change out O-Rings. You can do that in sewconds if the guy generating the set up documents and code knows what he's doing. Ask him.

Why don't you let the quality of your work dictate the level of interest Jon? Put up something you have done yourself.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

How does this marring a blank save you time because you "don't want to machine two sides parallel" as you claim in your OP?

Don't you now have to machine off (clean up) where your jaws penetrated the plastic blank you are machining?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Well Tom, you obviously forgot to factor in Jon's insanity.

Uh Oh. I'll bet Jon will now add this to his idiotic "Ignorant" response, not being able to understand the difference.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Fer christs sakes jonnie. How about puttin up a machining tip that someone beyond a 1st year machinist hasn't used. Where'd you find this one? At the local vocational school? I've been doin crap like that since the early 70's. Of course not in the stupid way you described but lets just say....similar operations and leave it at that. What's your next tip....how to drill a hole? How about tellin us how to cut a keyway?

Damn dude.....your inexperience is showin. Do yourself a favor and burn those "3 Ring Binders" before you embarrass yourself further. I knew this was gonna be comical but I never expected this type of hilarity. Pleeeeeeaaaase keep postin your amateur tips. I can use the laugh.

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

FYP.....You're welcome

Reply to
barn_rubble

Plagiarized

Reply to
brewertr

And you have answered how many of my questions to know this? The last time I saw ANY question on here about mastercam, was from Clay, and YOU were nowhere to be found! Show your work asshole, if your going to bring my name up, you better have someting to back up your bullshit! I design, program and build setups in Mastercam every day, post to my machines without any manual editing and have no drilled holes or milled slots in my tables or vises. I doubt you can make the same claim, shit your still trying to figger out how to use work offsets.

I will ask one more time: How many machines do you own? How many LEGAL seats of CAD-CAM software do you own? When are you going to put up some examples of work you have done? When are you going to address any of the questions anybody has asked on here without just reposting the same paragraph over and over? And btw, your machining tip: I learned that back in 1977, my 1st year in machining.

"D"

Reply to
reidmachine

Trademarks, copy writes and patents are not "freely given", try to focus on the keywords "Freely" & "Given".

You took someone else's patented and trade marked product, changed it a little and claimed it as your own by omitting the source. Are Plagiarism or Infringement similar to "Stolen"?

All you need say was, "this is my version of the TalonGrip" or "this is my version of the Technigrip AKA Mr. Clampy" but you didn't, you represented it as your original idea where it clearly wasn't.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

You keep missing the POINT Jon, "freely given" does not mean you can take someone else's patented idea and claim it as your own. I simply pointed out it's not plagiarism if you credit your sources.

But we already know how you feel about protected content don't we? You know where your baywords blog is linked to a cracked software, movies, music, game piracy site. You know where they plainly state it was created and designed to illegally distribute copyrighted material via p2p also known as "file sharing".

Nothing wrong with the content you plagiarized however you plagiarizing undermines your credibility and honesty.

For instance: You don't live in San Diego you live in Chula Vista.

For instance: where you got "your" machining tip from:

(sept. 30, 1999)

(oct. 4, 1999)

For instance:
links to a piracy site.*

Jon's

links to
That page says "If you need to contact us, you can do so here." which is
That home page "Search Torrents" you know Jon, p2p AKA: file sharing pirated movies, music, software programs etc., oh! and they link back to your baywords as well.

[ The Pirate Bay was started by the swedish anti copyright organization Piratbyrån in the late 2003, but is since October 2004 separated and run by dedicated individuals. Using the site is free of charge, but since running it costs money, donations are very much appreciated. ]

For instance:

[ I'm committed to working with HSMWorks to doing just that. Shouldn't be too hard because their head of US operations and I see things in almost the exact same way and because HSMWorks is interested in what I have to say and wants to work with me. ]- Jon Banquer - [ Who I'm working with to deliver what truly will be the next generation of CAM:
]-Jon Banquer- [ I understand why your shop did not go with HSMWorks. We have a lot of work to do.

] - Jon Banquer

[ Jon is not affiliated with HSMWorks ApS in any way and that we cannot control what people are writing on the web. Anybody can get evaluation licenses of HSMWorks and test it themselves. I hope this clarifies any doubt. ] - HSMWorks ApS -

+++++++++++++

For instance:

***********Jon, Gives his word****************** ***********to get an interview****************** ***********breaks his word then***************** ***********then lies about why he did it******** [ UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn't respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address, 72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced. ]-
-

When you got caught and exposed for violating your agreement with the author you first denied it Jon. When your denial didn't work you made up excuses but couldn't keep your excuses straight:

[

Because it can't be done without wasting massive amounts of my time! ] - Jon Banquer on Jul 9 2007

[ I figured for once I'd give these posters a taste or their own medicine which seemed to anger the host of the Blog. ] -Jon Banquer- July 18, 2007- [ getting even with a CADCAM salesman ] -Jon Banquer - March 4, 2008

So Jon, out of your three separate and distinctly different excuses you used at different times, which one is the truth?

For instance:

Where you claim to often alter customer supplied models but you later let it slip that your company has an engineering department but refuse to explain what they are doing while you are hacking and whacking those controlled documents.

You are your own worst enemy Jon. Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Still awaiting your answer!

Reply to
brewertr

Still awaiting your answer!

Reply to
brewertr

Does your baywords blog still link to software, movies & music copyright piracy site?

Reply to
brewertr

That would be machining tip #3

Machining tip #4

Check your pressure gages, know what they are for and what range they should read.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

That may be a "Cliff Classic". Actually made me laugh out loud. Sure hope jonnie adds it to his lil bloggy.

Thanks Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble