version numbers in intralink

Why is it that if I have a drawing open in proe, save it, then check the part in, thereby increasing the version number.............that if I do a File/Replace in proe it says all parts are up to date even though the version number displayed in proe doesn't match that in intralink? It appears the only way I can get proe to show the correct version number is to erase the drawing and open it again.

Reply to
dakeb