Re: Intralink Display preferences... ilprefs.txt...

Intralink Display preferences... ilprefs.txt...You've got the answer already as it happens.

If you look in 'his' .proi folder (and go searching because I cannot remember where it is), you will find the file ilprefs. Copy the required info out of this and paste them into your file or the default file.

et voila!

this is also useful if you want to create displays that filter using the 'and' function which you cannot create from the intralink v3 gui (you used to be able to in v2 though)

3.2. Does anyone of a workaround, short of me recreating them and saving them as system wide preferences? Thanks...
Reply to
Rog

That's the way it worked with Intralink 2.0, but it doesn't seem to work that way with Intralink 3.2. I copied and pasted it to the data folder in the .proi.

Reply to
Bob Alexander