Should a WF2 ilprefs file work in WF3?

Should the custom Intralink ilprefs file I created in WF2 work in WF3?
I just pasted it from the wf2 folder to the wf3 folder
I did place it in the correct folder and I did exit out of Intralink
Thanks
Mike Singer
Reply to
Mike
Should the custom Intralink ilprefs file I created in WF2 work in WF3?
I just pasted it from the wf2 folder to the wf3 folder
I did place it in the correct folder and I did exit out of Intralink
Thanks
Mike Singer You sure it's not the version of ILINK you're using, instead of the version of Pro?
David Janes
Reply to
Janes
snipped-for-privacy@x37g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
The I-link version is the same. Thanks David.
Reply to
Mike

Site Timeline