WF3 Features over WF2

Is there a place where the new features/improvements of WF3 over WF2 are posted.

I am trying to figure out

  1. what the new features are
  2. and if training is required for a bunch of experienced Proe users.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Vijay

Is there a place where the new features/improvements of WF3 over WF2 are posted.

I am trying to figure out

  1. what the new features are 2. and if training is required for a bunch of experienced Proe users.

Thanks in advance.

I'd read this and see if you think that just "knowing" what the new features are will be sufficient to enable your users to effectively adopt the new stuff. I am now on WF2 for work, forays into WF3 with SE. I've just taken the 2001 to WF2 update course, learned a number of new things it would have taken me years to stumble on. I've never taken a Pro/e course that I thought was wasted and useless. And from the way most people learn Pro/e, they've probably used a fairly narrow range of feature creation tools appropriate to their jobs and haven't strayed much outside of these. People get in ruts; a formal, structured learning environment that takes people through new techniques, step by step, is the perfect antidote to ruttedness. And the PTCU online courses are reasonably priced, self-paced and marked by periodic evaluations. I highly recommend them. They suffer only from occasional uneven presentation and generally sub-amateur sound quality which can be a distraction.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

This is how I answer those questions:

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

WF 3.0 has a menu mapper under "Help". Or it should have.

Reply to
graminator

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...

[...]

Thank you. That helps.

[...]