Intralink: Created by in WS

I-link gurus:

Is there a way to see who worked on a file while in workspace like using the "created by" parameter in commonspace?

Without having to go to locate?

I can't seem to find it

Thanks

Mike Singer

Reply to
Mike

Do you use table views? 'View>Table View>Modify' (if you already have your own set up or click on the default table view and do Modify). If you don't have your own modifiable view, use the New input on the left to enter a name for your workspace view. Or copy the existing default view. Then, on the right, pick the colums you want displayed, use the Up/Down buttons to arrange the column order.Select an Intralink parameter (Created by may be one of them) and hit the Add arrow in the middle between the two panes. In the right column you can set the column width. And, you have other tabbed pages to set sort order and filters (e.g., you don't want to see every instance of every family of parts you bring into your workspace). Then, when you're done changing stuff, you go over to the left and do Update and save the named table configuration. If you want it to be the default, you'll have to go into the Admin menus and set these views to be the defaults.

Reply to
David Janes

Yes.

Select an

Sadly it's not. That was my original reason for the post...

But thanks for replying anyway David.

Mike

Reply to
<pinbuoy

How about in the Commonspace table view? If it's not available in ANY view then obviously it needs to be added or enabled (or something similar, possibly with different verbiage). If it's available in one place but not another, it may be a contextual thing, though I know I have seen "Created by" SOMEWHERE in Intralink. I'm not sitting in front of Intralink, at the moment, so I can't say where, exactly. What does the Intralink admin say (that's repeatable in print).

-- David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

I go with Mike, Modified_by is a Pro/I default feauture for table Display.

It should be available to view the property ... I dont think there is specific steps to enable it.

Thanks ATM

David Janes wrote:

Reply to
Pune

I'll take a look when I get to work. I was doing it all from memory. You know how that goes.

Reply to
David Janes

Hello all,

Ok, I got the answer : the attribute Created By is only available in commonspace. You cannot display it in workspace.

Good Luck ;]

Benjamin.

Reply to
Ben-TSE

Right, I was hoping for some other parameter that I can add that would show me same thing.

Mike

Reply to
Mike