break out view

Does anyone know how break out view works in WF? I know its under section but somehow its not working can you please give me steps. Thanks a lot.

Regards, Nilesh

Reply to
nileshborade

I'm assuming you already have a named cross section set up in the model that the drawing view can reference. Let's call it B. When you create the view that the "breakout" will appear in, you go to Section, pick B by clicking the + to get the section list. In the next colum over (Sectioned Area), pick Local from the drop down list, then in the pick a point to use as the center of the breakout and sketch a spline. The workflow is still very much as it used to be, just prompted differently. And, sometimes you have to scroll that input area all the way to the right to find the prompts and boxes to do such things as apply section arrows.

Reply to
David Janes