another question about Intralink

If I open a workspace and start Pro from the workspace, must I exit Pro in order to see the workspace again?

When I do this, and go back to the workspace file it will not open. I get an error message, saying something like "a pro session must be running", and it is. After I exit pro the workspace will be visible again.

Frank

Reply to
fm

If I open a workspace and start Pro from the workspace, must I exi Pro in order to see the workspace again Frank, if you are using WF or WF2 the answer is no. You can use th "Tools" -> "Server Registry" option (this can also be accesse from the tree structure by going to the Folder Options and RMB o the workspace name add chosing "Server Registry" from there

NO

FOR THE WARNING!!!! DOING THIS WILL ERASE EVERYTHING THAT IS IN RA FOR BLO-E!!

So, please becareful using this functionallity. It's works sweet an

I use it all the time

When I do this, and go back to the workspace file it will not open

[i:576168e511][size=18:576168e511][color=red:576168e511][b:576168e511]Ok I NEVER USE THE FILE OPEN OPTION FROM TH WORKSPACE!!![/b:576168e511][/color:576168e511][/size:576168e511][/i:576168e511 Having been using IntraLuggage from the beginning we had many, man problems with this functionality and I wouldn't recommend using it. I usually open Blo-E from IntraLuggage and then doing a "File Open from Blo-E

Hope this helps, Glenn |B

Reply to
GWDavis28