Intralink - change workspace in Pro E

If I am working away in Pro E and some one asks me to open a file that
is located in a different workspace... can't I change to a different
workspace and open the file?
I am told I have to close Pro E and then open the file through
Intralink
Pro E v. WildFire 2.0 and Intralink 3.3
Is this true?
Reply to
sws
No, it isn't. Try 'Tools>Server registry'. This brings up an interface where you can pick other workspaces to switch to. But, beware! Switching workspaces purges memory, similar to the action of 'File>Erase>Not displayed', except that it erases the displayed stuff, too.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline