Intralink - change workspace in Pro E

If I am working away in Pro E and some one asks me to open a file that is located in a different workspace... can't I change to a different workspace and open the file?

I am told I have to close Pro E and then open the file through Intralink

Pro E v. WildFire 2.0 and Intralink 3.3

Is this true?

Reply to
sws

No, it isn't. Try 'Tools>Server registry'. This brings up an interface where you can pick other workspaces to switch to. But, beware! Switching workspaces purges memory, similar to the action of 'File>Erase>Not displayed', except that it erases the displayed stuff, too.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Or better still, you can open a second session of ProE without erasing the first.

Reply to
dakeb

Thanks guys I'll give it a try

Reply to