wildfire and intralink problems

Hi all,

I just upgraded to Wildfire build code 2003490 and Intralink 3.3 2003290 and was wonder if anyone else was using this combination. There seem to be alot of problems and I have

6 open calls to PTC on different issues. Things from not be able to update files inside workspace, family tables not working correctly, not be able to check things into an existing workspace. Just venting here to see how others are working.

Thanks, Tom Oshinsky Elliott Co.

Reply to
toshinsky

I am running Wildfire build 2003451 with Intralink 2003290 and not really having any problems like you described. The rest of the users (60+) are running build 2003410 with the timeout and import patches.

From the problems you listed, most would seem to me to be Pro/I related and not so much Pro/E.

Reply to
Ben Loosli