Intralink 3.3 and circular dependencies

This new feature with 3.3 are starting to be pretty annoying - it was not part of 3.0. Problem is as follows:

In workspace I take duplicate object for sub-assembly. If I don't take main assembly (parent) within duplicate, system gives error message of circular dependencies and it forces me to duplicate also main assembly which I definitely don't want to. I can check-out sub-asm to different workspace with dependencies none, and duplicate it there and export to same workspace where main assembly is, but this is too complicated and slow. In 3.0 there was no need to duplicate also parent. Is there any easy way to prevent this or any option in Intralink to turn clock backwards to good old times....

Reply to
mclaine