Unigraphics

Hello everyone!
Can you tell me please where I can find Unigraphics to download?
Shareware or evaluating version will be also all right.
Thx
Reply to
Andre99
: Hello everyone! : Can you tell me please where I can find Unigraphics to download? : Shareware or evaluating version will be also all right.
Man, how do all these DA MF Aholes wander in here!?! Isn't anyone watching the door? Dakeb, aren't you the Sargent-at-Arms this month? Trow da bum out! (Hey, it's baseball season;-)
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes
Where you can, find... shareware???? Hmm...? ..take me out to the ball game.... peanuts, peanuts here.. strike 2!
NX2 is a professional (read fairly expensive) and flexible tool with many modules so.. You're going to have to call a UG rep and ask for a 30 day eval license (time limited) of the base package and go thru the CAST tutorials.
..
Andre99 wrote:
Reply to
Paul Salvador