pro wildfire and intralink 3.3

Anyone who has any experience with pro wildfire and intralink 3.3? We uppgraded from pro 2000i2 and intralink 2.0 this week. And then the problems started:

1: We has to verify every instance in proe before we are allowed to check the parts in to commonspace. This is causes a lot of work if we have a assembly with 20-30 sheet-metal parts with flat-state. We have to verify every single part.

2: We get a conflict when we save uppgraded parts in proe: The following dependence attribute definition(s) are not among Filebased in Pro/intralink: Proi_Component name. Any resolution to this problem?

Reply to
PJ