Add Custom Columns to Search Results~Pro Intralink Windchill

I'm currently using Pro Intralink 8/Windchill with Wildfire 2.0 and
I'm trying to add a column to my search results(using Advanced Search)
based upon a custom parameter specified in the ProE part. I know how
to use Custom Results Button(Shown as attached image after button was
pushed) which allows you to show different columns, however this
parameter isn't shown.
[img]
example, there is a custom parameter in all our parts called
DESCRIPTION. When I go to Windchill, and do an Advanced Search and
use the pull down menu under Criteria, DESCRIPTION is an option which
I can add, then I place my search term next to it. The search will
return numerous results; however it doesn't show DESCRIPTION as a
column and even if I click the button in the upper right of the search
results(as shown) to customize the columns shown, it doesn't show
DESCRIPTION or any of my other custom parameters as an option to
show.
Anyone know how to add custom columns to the search results if they
arent shown in under the configuration button?
Reply to
JH Medical Innovations

Site Timeline