Pro/Intralink and access of subcontractors to the Common Space

I would have to wish to know the possibilities that PTC offers for the communication of the Pro/Engineer data with the subcontractors. My company uses Pro/Engineer Wildfire2 and Pro/Intralink 3.4. We would like that our subcontractors can reach our Pro/Intralink base. Is it possible that our subcontractors who do not have Pro/Intralink (only Pro/Engineer) can connect themselves, remotely, in read/write, at our Pro/Intralink base?

Thanks

Reply to
jesk

I believe you can grant web access via Intralink 8.0 (PDMLink). With 3.4 they would need a client running to access. (or some 3rd party software)

Chris

Reply to
TheRock