Pro/Intralink and access of subcontractors to the Common Space

I would have to wish to know the possibilities that PTC offers for the
communication of the Pro/Engineer data with the subcontractors.
My company uses Pro/Engineer Wildfire2 and Pro/Intralink 3.4. We would
like that our subcontractors can reach our Pro/Intralink base. Is it
possible that our subcontractors who do not have Pro/Intralink (only
Pro/Engineer) can connect themselves, remotely, in read/write, at our
Pro/Intralink base?
Thanks
Reply to
jesk
I believe you can grant web access via Intralink 8.0 (PDMLink). With 3.4 they would need a client running to access. (or some 3rd party software)
Chris
Reply to
TheRock

Site Timeline