ProE Jlink Soap XML

Hi,

I'm searching for information about the abilities of exporting/importing Data from a Drawingtable of a Drawing in ProE Wildfire. Does anyone know if Jlink offers packages for using xml and soap? The target is to exchange data with an already existing PDMS (Mataphase and not Windchill) from ProE.

Thanx a lot

A. Aram

Reply to
Arash Aram

why?!?!?

Java should have these libs available if you really wanted to do this, you probably could. I would recommend an alternative method - but need to know more about what you are actually trying to do.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Bigelow