Pro/E hanging up

I've bee experiencing problems with Pro/E hanging up in a linked session with Intralink. Basically, after checking files out, then closing down
commonspace and the workspace, Pro/E does not respond for at least 40 second and then returns the message 'Foreign program "UNNAMED" did not initialize properly; a communication problem may have occurred." Anybody any ideas - PTC could not reproduce the fault.
I am a long time user of Pro E, but relatively new to Intralink and I have had the same problem. PTC tried to blame it on my computer, but I have a brand new P4 3 gig processor with 2 gigs of ram. I don't think that is the problem. The problem I have had is when I close Common space, Intralink messes up and in some cases goes away. Then your Pro E session gets messed up and you can't even save your work. I have found if I leave my common space window up I don't run into these problems, but if I need to switch to my workspace, don't close common space, just switch to workspace.
I have never had this problem when closing workspace though just common space.

second
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"> <HTML> <HEAD> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=US-ASCII"> <META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2656.13"> <TITLE>Re: Pro/E hanging up</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY>
<P><FONT SIZE=2>I don't have an answer but a similar situation.&nbsp; Pro/E freezes on several pc's during the save function when the workspace window is up in the back.&nbsp; If I minimize the the workspace Pro/E functions correctly.&nbsp; PTC says it may be an antivirus software running somewhere.</FONT></P> <P><FONT SIZE=2>-----Original Message-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Posted At: Sunday, August 03, 2003 1:09 PM</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>Posted To: comp.cad.pro-engineer</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>Conversation: Pro/E hanging up</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>Subject: Re: Pro/E hanging up</FONT> </P> <BR>
<P><FONT SIZE=2>I am a long time user of Pro E, but relatively new to Intralink and I have</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>had the same problem.&nbsp; PTC tried to blame it on my computer, but I have a</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>brand new P4 3 gig processor with 2 gigs of ram.&nbsp; I don't think that is the</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>problem.&nbsp; The problem I have had is when I close Common space, Intralink</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>messes up and in some cases goes away.&nbsp; Then your Pro E session gets messed</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>up and you can't even save your work.&nbsp; I have found if I leave my common</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>space window up I don't run into these problems, but if I need to switch to</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>my workspace, don't close common space, just switch to workspace.</FONT> </P> <P><FONT SIZE=2>I have never had this problem when closing workspace though just common</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>space.</FONT> </P> <BR>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2><A HREF=" <BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; I've bee experiencing problems with Pro/E hanging up in a linked session</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; with Intralink. Basically, after checking files out, then closing down</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; commonspace and the workspace, Pro/E does not respond for at least 40</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>second</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; and then returns the message 'Foreign program &quot;UNNAMED&quot; did not initialize</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; properly; a communication problem may have occurred.&quot;</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; Anybody any ideas - PTC could not reproduce the fault.</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;</FONT> <BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;</FONT> </P>
</BODY> </HTML> ------_=