A good book?

Gotta try the power of pro e. Right now I'm working with AutoCAD. And learned Inventor, and SolidWorks with help from some books. The books for was both in danish, and that was the reason why I took the books. But there isn't danish books for PE. So I gotta have a English book. What I prefer most is a book that tell me step-by-step how to do the stuff. Ex. you see a complete model in the start of the guide, and then it tells what to do. 1. blah. blah. 2. blah. blah. And I really like when there is a lot screenshots, just to see if you are on the right way.

And other thing is that i have to buy it a place where i can pay with visa card. And best of all, a shop inside EU. (tax)

Reply to
peet_dk