good TIG book?

Hello All:

I did a little TIG in high school (30 years ago) but now remember very little. let just say I'm starting fresh. I'm looking for a book that can get me up to date on equipment and technique. any suggestions?

Thanks

Terry

Reply to
Ferd

Something to start with

Richard

Reply to
AMW

The absolute best (for me) publication on TIG welding is Miller TIG handbook, which is free.

Something to start with

Reply to
Ignoramus10782

The best things in life are those that are free.

Ignoramus10782

Reply to
Brent Philion