Can anyone recommend a good solidworks book ?

Hi I was wondering if anyone might be able to recommend a good solidworks book, or point me to a web address where I can browse useful reviews. I have worked through solidworks own training manual, and now I would like a book that covers areas like assembly modelling and drawings in greater detail. I would also like a book that covers photoworks and animator.

Reply to
Paul Matchett

Hello All-

Once again, David & Marie Planchard have produced a new excellent training guide for SolidWorks; "Engineering Design with SolidWorks 2003". It's comprehensive and full of specific details.

ISBN 1-58503-128-3

Devon T. Sowell