New Surfacing Book

CADfrappe is publish new SolidWorks Surfacing tutorial book in English, later also in French and Finnish. (Our editor and translator better at English what I am). This will be about 350 pages, with color pix and lots examples. We look for more good examples for excercizes and tutorials. What kind of thing do you like to see in a book like this? How useful is topic for you? How much would you pay for this book? Comment welcome.

CADfrappe Jorgi

Reply to
CADfrappe