New SolidWorks Surfacing Book

I got the new book from Matt Lombard last week, "SolidWorks Surfacing and Complex Shape Modeling Bible". I'd highly recommend it.

I've been a casual SW user for a year or so, and am getting more serious about using it for product design now. I don't have any experience developing with surfaces directly, this book breaks it down nicely so that you can develop a good workflow for analyzing a part and modeling it.

Amazon.com has it of course.

Joe