Homer Hickam new book

Homer has a new book - The Keeper's Son.

Also, Homer is going to be in Coalwood, WV on Oct. 4 with all the Rocket Boys. Rockets are going to be launched all day at Cape Coalwood according to his site.

Reply to
Lone Eagle

He'll also be in the Chicago area on Friday 24-October. His complete tour schedule can be found at

Bob Kaplow

I live near Dayton and will go out to see him when he's at Books and Company. His new book has nothing to do with rockets, though. Still, he's a great writer!

Reply to
Lone Eagle

I saw him a bit over a year ago on his previous book tour. He REALLY wanted to get off the topic of rockets and talk about his new book, but every question he got seemed to be about Rocket Boys / October Sky. Of course he was wearing a Rocket Boys t-shirt the whole time...

Bob Kaplow