Darrell Mobley

I miss Darrell. I want him back in charge.

Reply to
Yo D

He was reactionary. May he rest in peace.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

His name is on the list of candidates for the CA recall election

Reply to
Dan Chandler

I see dead people.

No.

He sold ROL to McNeely but still does backroom functions. Thank god.

Darrel's site (and that is precisely what it is) is sensational. It is feature packed, rich, valuable, and timely. What more could you even ask for?

So Darrell my hat is off to you for a superlative site and effort.

Jerry

No good deed goes unpunished.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Who isn't??

Reply to
RayDunakin

I'm voting for Gary Coleman. I can't wait to hear him say: "Whut chew tawkin bout, Dubya?"

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Only 136 are, but isn't that a record? Has there ever been a time in history when so many could AFFORD to file?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I met Darrell at a TARA launch in Perry, GA. It was my Level 2 Cert flight and he helped me with some motor retention hardware improvements. Several years later he traded me one of his "Rocketry Online" T shirts for one of my "Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms ... who's bringing the chips?" T shirts.

Darrell is 100% class act.

Reply to
tad danley

Wouldn't it be funny if there was a party bent on putting the most silly actors in these positions? I bet it would be more popular than the independent party as it would catch the disgruntled vote as well.

People like Pat Paulson Reverend Falwell Reverend Jackson Jerry Springer whoevr

Put them in charge and maybe the government would mess with us less.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They should have raised the filing fee enough to balance the budget.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

The first person that comes my mind to add to your list; Hunter S. Thompson. I can almost imagine HST getting the Nuge to help him with his promo spots.

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

"Fear and Loathing in California"! Could be the new state motto!

Reply to
AZ Woody

snip

They couldn't do much worse than what we have now.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Hey, I was visiting the PRK last week, and was told that I could only stay for 3 days unless I put my name on the ballot :-) :-)

Reply to
Marcus Leech

No. Jerry just prefers tossing rocks at people who won't toss them back. Darrell is out of the hobby, that is all.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Wasn't he from Georgia or someplace in the SOuthEast?

Bob Kaplow

I never said it was the same guy... I just recognized the name when scanning the list.

have a look for yourself:

Dan Chandler

I never said it was the same guy... I just recognised the name when scanning the list.

have a look for yourself:

Dan Chandler

Isn't there a party already doing that? Boy, that Ahrnold! Whew! I've got to catch my breath I'm laughing so hard. What a comedian! Just think if they had cast him in the lead role on Seinfeld. He's got a Terminator joke for everything. And they're so dawg gone funny!

"I'm going to terminate you"

"I've got a part for you in my next Terminator movie"

That's gonna get real old, real fast. Maybe whoever owns the rights to the Terminator flicks will hit him with a cease and desist.

I think we should elect actors, but require them to stay in character, I could see voting for Larry, Darrell and Darrell.

Reply to
SkyPirate

One of the few requirements is to be a California resident. I do not know the residency time but suspect it is 3 years or so.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine