surfacing.

Pretty well constantly, why? Welcome, Bart Brejcha, to this forum. In the fourteen year history of this NG, it seems this is a first. Of course, you didn't come representing Design-engine or Design-engine/Education or your magazine, but I still hope we can count on you as a resource to answer any of our difficult surfacing questions.
For those who are not familiar with Bart or his extensive work in the teaching and promotion of surfacing, start with his website, then Google Bart Brejcha:
Considering all of this, I have to second Wade's question: why do you ask?
David Janes
Reply to
Janes
Thanks David, He looks like a jolly fellow.
Yup, very! And he sells his ass off. But a week with him is worth more than a montha'sundays with PTC.
David Janes
Reply to
Janes

Site Timeline