New SolidWorks Blog

Good Evening Everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Alex R. Ruiz and I started The SolidWorks Geek blog about 3 weeks ago. I spent the
past three months building a good site with tips and tricks related to SolidWorks and ASME. I created http://www.theswgeek.com in hopes that it will help the average SolidWorks user become a power user. Your input would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to helping everybody.
Best Regards,
Alex R. Ruiz "The SolidWorks Geek"
Added your blog's feed to my aggregator on http://xfruits.com/goulu/solidworks / Subscribe, and you'll get the news from all SolidWorks blogs in one place

Wow! Looks good! ....and I even like the color.
CC

boy jon, it makes your blog look like shit....maybe because it is. ROFLMAOWTAMTMYLLSBYAACM
CC

Clueless wisdom - SolidWorks desperately needs more authors who can actually write and who know SolidWorks
So...what do you call that thing at Piratesbay?
CC