new blog for builders

I've taken the first steps on a new blog for folks who build, or want to learn how to build, average normal model planes.

I'm not into putting scale panel lines or thousands of rivets on a plane, and I'm not into ARFs. I don't really do scale planes, except I built a BD6 a couple of years ago, not that it was a tremendous scale project...

I just like to build from plans, get it done quickly, and move on to the next one. As far as I can tell, this is the way it was done 30 years ago, before pre-built planes were available. Over the years I've picked up a few techniques for getting it all done, so I made a place to share them, and for everybody else to share theirs.

Here's the forum:

Feel free to check out the main blog. I'm just getting started, but I plan to have a lot of stuff about the blues, my amplifier business, general philosophy, and dropping everything to move to the Ozarks.

Robert Reynolds

Nice! I hope you get a lot of participation!

Reply to
Jim