New Blog

I have started a SolidWorks Blog to share and discuss ideas and topics related to the SolidWorks and the MCAD community.

Check it out at

Comments will no doubt shape the future content as I develop it further, so leave a comment and let me know what you think about some of the items I have posted thus far. I will be adding more information about some of the new SolidWorks 2007 features in the coming weeks as more information is made public.

Best Regards,

Ricky Jordan CSWP Dynetics, Inc. Huntsville, AL

Reply to
Ricky Jordan

good read - keep it going :o)

Reply to