Redundancy

Just to let you know, PCS has just informed me that the end of the month will bring the termination of my employment there.

If you know of an opening for a senior level technical manager would you please let me know? In the short term, if anyone needs assistance doing product development or project management, I should have some time available! Please contact me at the following in the future!

You can glean more about my capabilities at

Happy New Year!

You can reach me via e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@dubea.org =========================================================================== Chris

Reply to
Chris Dubea

Hi Chris,

I'm sorry to hear about your job situation. I looked at your website and your work examples are very impressive. I'm sure you have thought of this already, but make sure you talk to all the SolidWorks resellers in your area. Sometimes they may know of companies looking for experienced SolidWorks users.

Best of luck,

Ricky Jordan CSWP Dynetics, Inc. Huntsville, AL

check out my blog at

Chris Dubea wrote:

Reply to
Ricky Jordan