UK Embedded Masterclass - 7th and 12th May - Cambridge and Bristol (a few places remaining)

http://www.embedded-masterclass.com
Hi,
just to let you know that we are running the Embedded Masterclass again this. Thanks to all of you that supported it last year. We are
re-running the Embedded Linux workshop, as we were oversubscribed last year - also workshops on GUI development, Software Timing Analysis and MisraC++.
Various 'useful' technical presentations and an exhibition covers such topics as Zigbee low power wireless, data management in embedded systems, UML for embedded development, the latest thinking on GUI development and using 3D modelling technology for enclosure design.
If you're an engineer, then is free to register and even free lunch, coffee etc...
Please pass on the message ...
Thanks and best regards
Richard Blackburn (organiser)