Bristol

Anyone going to the Bristol show this weekend?
Drinks, Saturday 12.30, bar? I'll have a white hat with a pocket on.
http://www.bristolmodelengineers.co.uk/exhib/exhib.htm
Sort of fair-to-good, I think Warco, Chronos and Myford will be there, plus Jenny, but prolly not Chester or AET.
Lots of models though, and you get to see things-to-buy in the flesh rather than on a computer screen.
-- Peter Fairbrother
Peter Fairbrother wrote:

They have moved me this year ... I'm on the corner of the Bristol display area with a CNC special area

Arc HOPE to be moving soon. The original site fell through and the new one has had some fun with old Diesel tanks.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL

I'm hoping to be there on Saturday so I'll look out for the naked man with just a hat with a pocket on - shouldn't be too difficult to spot :-)
Alan
--
snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk
snipped-for-privacy@riscos.org