Bristol

Anyone going to the Bristol show this weekend?

Drinks, Saturday 12.30, bar? I'll have a white hat with a pocket on.

Sort of fair-to-good, I think Warco, Chronos and Myford will be there, plus Jenny, but prolly not Chester or AET.

Lots of models though, and you get to see things-to-buy in the flesh rather than on a computer screen.

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

They have moved me this year ... I'm on the corner of the Bristol display area with a CNC special area

Arc HOPE to be moving soon. The original site fell through and the new one has had some fun with old Diesel tanks.

Reply to
Lester Caine

I'm hoping to be there on Saturday so I'll look out for the naked man with just a hat with a pocket on - shouldn't be too difficult to spot :-)

Alan

Reply to
Alan Dawes