Cambridge IAX96 manual??

Hi all... It looks like I'll be picking up another Cambridge IAX96 Accelerometer. Last time I asked (Many moons ago!) someone actually had
it in PDF format... any chance that someone is still here??? Any chance ANYONE has it? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm been on hiatus for a long time and am very happy to be back!
Ron
Ron Zeppin AHPRA XRAA Graphite machinist!
Never mind! ;)
Ron
Ron Zeppin wrote:

Unregarding.

Ron, If you have found the manual would you mind sending me a copy? I have one of the altimeters but have long since lost the manual.
Thank you keith
Sorry Keith... The deal with the one I was going to get fell through, and I never got a manual... ask around though...there are a few floating around. Good luck, GREAT unit!
Ron
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

I have an IAX96 and a manual. Shall I make a PDF of it and post to a web page?
-- Mark Recktenwald Stow, Ohio NAR #77432 L1, MTMA (#606) President MTMA web page: http://mtma.x3fusion.com
The PDF of the IA-X96 Manual is available on the MTMA website: http://mtma.x3fusion.com/files/IA-X96_Manual.pdf
-- Mark Recktenwald Stow, Ohio NAR #77432 L1, MTMA (#606) President MTMA web page: http://mtma.x3fusion.com
Thanks Mark... I downloaded it and saved it, just in case another passes my way again!
Ron