Cambridge IAX96 manual??

Hi all... It looks like I'll be picking up another Cambridge IAX96 Accelerometer. Last time I asked (Many moons ago!) someone actually had it in PDF format... any chance that someone is still here??? Any chance ANYONE has it? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm been on hiatus for a long time and am very happy to be back!

Ron

Ron Zeppin AHPRA XRAA Graphite machinist!

Reply to
Ron Zeppin

Never mind! ;)

R> Hi all... It looks like I'll be picking up another Cambridge IAX96

Reply to
Ron Zeppin

Unregarding.

Reply to
nitram578

Ron, If you have found the manual would you mind sending me a copy? I have one of the altimeters but have long since lost the manual.

Thank you keith

Reply to
kas219

Sorry Keith... The deal with the one I was going to get fell through, and I never got a manual... ask around though...there are a few floating around. Good luck, GREAT unit!

R> Ron,

Reply to
Ron Zeppin

I have an IAX96 and a manual. Shall I make a PDF of it and post to a web page?

-- Mark Recktenwald Stow, Ohio NAR #77432 L1, MTMA (#606) President MTMA web page:

mreckt

The PDF of the IA-X96 Manual is available on the MTMA website:

-- Mark Recktenwald Stow, Ohio NAR #77432 L1, MTMA (#606) President MTMA web page:

mreckt

Thanks Mark... I downloaded it and saved it, just in case another passes my way again!

Ron

mreckt wrote:

Reply to
Ron Zeppin