Bristol Show

Just a heads up for anyone that doesn't know that the Bristol Model Engineering show is on this coming weekend.

I'll be on Arc Euro stand demonstrating his new X3 CNC mill.

Anyone who owes me a pint can find me there, there must be one left ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

I've just finished packing the van! Still got some kits to finish, but at least I can get them in the car Friday ;)

Reply to
Lester Caine

"Anyone who owes me a pint can find me there, there must be one left ?"

Ah... and there's me thinking you'd forgotten!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Marshall

Your OK Alan - I left him at Bristol a couple of hours ago, I don't think he has internet access until he gets home on Sunday ;) I'm only 50 mins away so I'm just going down each day :)

Reply to
Lester Caine

In message , John Stevenson writes

I'll be on the Cheltenham MES stand on Saturday.

Reply to
Mike H