Masterclass Models

Can any one shed any light on Masterclass Models?

After finding their web site I emailed them twice re. some 2mm bits I would like but have not yet recieved an answer.

Are they still going?

Would be grateful for any feedback, as they have some useful bits listed on their web site.

Tony Wilson

tug_wilson at tiscali dot co dot uk

Reply to
Tony Wilson

Yes, still active.

Chris who is "Masterclass" has a full time job in computing (abroad) and family. Masterclass is a secondary activity, but it is delivering new products fairly regularly.

If you fail to get an answer via website, email me via the 2mm site and I will pass it on to Chris.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe