Where to get Bristol Spline screws?

Does any one knows where I can get small Bristol Spline screws? (2-56, 4-40)

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
Alex

Torx would be a better choice these days, more availability of both hardware and drivers. Haven't seen Bristol spline stuff since the mid-'60s, myself.

Stan

Reply to
stans4

I did a quick search on Google and can find lots of companies selling the tools but no one seems to sell the screws. The only place I've ever seen them is in aircraft instruments.

I'd check with the manufacturer to see if they can recommend a supplier but I suspect that they're used so rarely nowadays that you won't find them in small quantities.

I agree with the suggestion to use Torx if you can...

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

Here's one to try.....Paul

catguy

Thanks, they do have them.

Reply to
Alex

Some time clocks and industrial clock systems used bristol

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner