Science Humour

Once all the scientists die and go to heaven. They decide to play hide-n-seek

Unfortunately Einstein is the one who has the den...........He is supposed to count up to

100...and then start searching.....

Everyone starts hiding except Newton.........

Newton just draws a square of 1 meter and stands in it right in front of Einstein.

Einstein's counting 1,2,3......97,98,99.....100........ He opens his eyes and finds Newton standing in front........

Einstein says " newton's out..newton's out....."

Newton denies and says "I am not out........I am not Newton......"

All the scientists come out to see how he proves that he is not Newton.

Newton says "I am standing in an area of 1 sq meter..... That makes me Newton per square meter...... Since one Newton per square meter is one Pascal, I'm Pascal, Therefore Pascal is OUT.......!

H. :)

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

I'm not sure whether to slug you or pound you.

Bob Stephens

Reply to
Bob

There's NOTHING like a good Newton joke.

Peter

Reply to
pgrey

Is there a good Newton joke?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

erg...I'm dyne over here.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Of course not. That's why nothing CAN be like it...

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Foster

You had me going but, not furlong!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Ok, how about a computer science joke then?

"There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand Binary and those who don't"

Reply to
Stupendous Man

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

technomaNge

Reply to
technomaNge

overheard decades ago:

we are sorry ms jones, your husband's necktie got caught by the disk drive and now he resides in memory

Reply to
William Noble

Do you wear hornrimmed glasses, a pocket protector, and have your pants hitched up to where your belt is near your belly button?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:32:58 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes quickly quoth:

Uh, you say that like it's a -bad- thing or something, Clutch.

- Metaphors Be With You -

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Just reminded me of a couple math and science teachers I had in school ;)

Wes

Reply to
Wes

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 04:10:12 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes quickly quoth:

See the movies NerdsX (1-4) for more of them.

------ We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Why do CS'ers confuse Christmas and halloween?

DEC 25 = OCT 31

Reply to
Bob Meyer

Ooh, ooh, I know! Because Oct 31 = Dec 25:)

Oct being octal, or base 8, and Dec being our common decimal base 10 numbering.

When would a non geek be insulted by a binary 4 (00000100)?

Reply to
William Bagwell

Does an IWB holster count as a pocket protector?

Reply to
Don Foreman

Yes. Different version though....

Ver .45, Mod 1911, Series 70

For when you care enough to give the very best.

Gunner

"Abortion is self defense" Bob Kolker

Reply to
Gunner

When counting binary on the fingers of one hand.

-- Jeff R.

Reply to
Jeff R.

Wes wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

You might want to re-word that sentence. "Teachers I had in school" has a much different connotation in schools today ;)

Bill

Reply to
Bill