eDrawing crashing

In order to share some SW2007 files with a collegue who has no solidworks installed, I've told the guy to install the free eDrawings 2007 on his computer so he can view my files and comment on them. But, he told me that eDrawing crashes to desktop every time he tries to open with it one of the files i sent him. so i tried it myself and istalled localy a copy of eDrawings 2007 and it crashes with my files on my workstation too!

Any insight would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks, Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg

I hade the same issue, open the viewer from the desktop not SW. under tools, options set tick box to use software open GL.

will be slow but should work. I have the latest drivers (fx 3450) but will not work with open GL enabled :((((

steve

Gil Alsberg wrote:

Reply to
solid steve

I don't remember the issue clearly but, try opening the Edrawings "program" from the program file listings then open the edrawing file from within Edrawings program. I believe you only have to do this once, otherwise ?????????

Mike Eckstein

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

Thanks Steve, that helped! i agree with you that it is strange that only software OpenGL works.........

Reply to
Gil Alsberg