Problem with EDrawings 2006 after SW2007 install

Hello All,

Like the subject line says, I installed SW2007 on my laptop with no issues at all, but yesterday I decided to install SW2007 on my desktop and now when I'm in 06 on the desktop and go to make an EDrawing it looks like it starts to build, asks me which configs I want, but never comes up.

Has anyone else run into this?

TIA, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Never mind a reinstall EDrawings 2006 and a few gyrations and all is well.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs