eDrawing 2004 profesional - does it install?

Just trying to set up my sw 2004 Office SP0 - I have SW2003 sp4.0 running fine.

I have downloaded the edrawing 2004 sp0 and installed it. It works fine except it appears not to be the Professional version which it should be as SW2004 is the Office version and has all the add ins like Cosmo Express working fine.

In the Office toolbar in SW, the edrawing icon is greyed out. The seperate edraing toolbar is available and launches edrawing 2004 but does not appear as the 'Professional' version . No measure command.

Have I missed something here or is edrawing 2004 not in 'professional' form yet?

It is getting very confusing when upgrading these days. Thank god I only have to install SW on one machine!!

Any pointers to the fault/cause would be appreciated

Regards

Jonathan Stedman

Reply to
jjs

I have got the 'measure' to work. I use it so infrequently, I had forgotten to save the edrawing first with 'measure' enabled , and then reopen to get the measure tool to work.

Was this always how it worked? I think my memory is failing me!

Regards

Jonathan Stedman

Reply to
jjs