Management Tutorials

Delhi Institute of Management & Services

Dear friends, We are extremely happy to welcome you to the world of Management... We are in the process of preparing some 5 minutes revision Q & A type lessons for management students. They are in no way, a replacement for the classroom lectures, textbooks or any other study guides. If you wish to go through these lessons.

Please visit today's BLOGS: Marketing Management-Dista... Learning

Function & BehaiourFor MBA students :
Transaction Processing System for MBA,MCA STUDENTS:
about the systems approach to management in 5 minutes:
Training in Human Resource Management:
We want you to suggest improvements or corrections if any, by Email to Ms Sheetal varma, (Senior HR Executive). Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com If you are looking for a job or you want to change a job, please send your resume to Ms Sheetal (Senior HR Executive). She will try to help you to find a suitable job. Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

CAREER TRAINING

Join University Recognized Courses MBA {BM} MBA {HR}, MBA {MKT}, and MBA {Fin}, MCA, BCA, MMC, BMC, B.com M.com M.Insurance, B.Fashion

For Career Development and Job Promotions.

CONTACT:

Delhi Institute of Management &Services, Study Centre of NMiMS UNIVERSITY, GURU JAMBHESHWAR UNIVERSITY, JAMIA HAMDARD UNIVERSITY, ALL INDIA MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION, PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, MUMBAI EDUCATION TRUST .

1108 Akashdeep Building, New Delhi 110001 TEL FAX: 23312187, TEL: 23316475. If you do not want to receive such mail in future. Please send mail Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Reference: Mailer 2
Reply to
DimsGroups