Agile PLM

Hello Everybody!

My intention is not to flood your group with job postings, but instead reach out for one specific need which I have currently. I have exhausted all other options and am now asking for any referrals to an Agile PLM consultant who is interested in a full time permanent position based in Irvine, CA...

I have many more detail and am willing to discuss this openly with anyone appropriate and interested. If you or anyone you know lives in Orange County and is interested please let me know.

Thank you, Anyone technical and local to Orange County please feel free to contact me regardless at the email below: snipped-for-privacy@atlantisp.com

Thanks again, Erin

Reply to
Edub