Bloopers Caught on Tape

I am a Segment Producer with Nash Entertainment and working on a FOX Television special tentatively titled "Embarrassing Moments Caught on Tape." I am searching for blooper-style home video and respectfully request permission from you to forward this request to the members of your club.

I'm basically looking for silly stunts, accidents or mishaps caught on tape--lighthearted stuff where nobody is seriously hurt but where the viewer is left wondering, "what were they thinking?" This is meant to show that amateurs and even experts are not perfect and are prone to having a bad day at the office. I figure this type of home video will have been captured at amateur and professional event/gatherings and that there must those who have friends/relatives taking home video and a 'blooper' style incident was caught on tape. Please understand that we are very interested in getting the person's side of the story and would like to interview these folks about their experience. We are not trying to make anyone look stupid, rather we are demonstrating the unpredictability in life and how it is often funny and hilarious.

Would you happen to have any video of your own? Would you be interested? If not, would you please consider forwarding my request to other people, groups or organizations you feel would be interested in providing or referring me to kinds of videos, especially the members of your club? Would it be possible for you to forward this request for footage to all of them?

We pay a reasonable license fee for each clip we use and our clearance department will negotiate the licensing fee with whomever owns the tape. We license footage based on the visual appeal of the 'caught on tape' aspect of the footage. We also will pay a 'finder's fee' for referrals that lead to bonafide 'caught on tape' tape; that is, where we actually license footage from someone to whom we have been referred.

Keep in mind that the most appealing aspect we look for is spontaneity since we are not looking for footage that has been "staged" or in any way shot with the intention of misleading viewers into thinking that it was anything but genuinely "caught on tape."

Please call or write me soon if you or any of your members would like for us to consider video footage for inclusion in our show. I can provide my FEDEX account for overnight shipping purposes.

Do you know of any other clubs or groups that I could also contact for this type of request?

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you and your members soon.

Sincerely yours,

David Lizama Hollywood, California, U.S.A. Tel. 323-468-4784 Email: snipped-for-privacy@nashenetertainment.com

Reply to
David Lizama

perhaps I'm paranoid, but this guy is probably BATFE undercover...... shockie B(

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

No, they troll through every year or two. Google should turn up their last hilarious attempt..

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Anyone got video of Lautenberg or Schumer having a "bad day" at the office? I think that would make a fine contribution to this project!

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Agreed. I think you can find plenty of bloopers and folks making themselves look VERY stupid just by watching C-Span...

Bob Kaplow

Dpeaking of people making themselves look stupid, how is it in a country of a quarter of a billion people that TWO jerks can stop a piece of legislation from moving forward? Could Sen Enzi put a similar hold on every bill these two folks support until they free his bill?

Bob Kaplow

Re: nashen_e_tertainment.com

Chuck,

You misspelled entertainment in his addy. Here's what he had listed earlier: snipped-for-privacy@nashentertainment.com

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

I only clicked on his link in the body of his text, not at the top, whoops. :-[ He can't spell and I cant' read......ah well is it worth the energy to try again? Maybe tomorrow.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Sake? That infamous Japanese drink? Must be a fashion statement out on the left coast.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy