Transmission Engineers & Chubacabras - both elusive!

Peer Technical Group out of Chicago/Milwaukee/Los Angeles/Austin is in search of the elusive Chubacabra at the same time we're looking for
Transmission Engineers and Transmission Planners. If you seen any of these would you please point me to them or them to me?
Thx much! Danny
Daniel Troublefield Business Development Manager Peer Technical Group, LLC 2303 Ranch Road 620 South Suite 135140 Austin, TX 78734 snipped-for-privacy@peertechnical.com ofc/mobile: 806-584-7001 www.peertechnical.com http://www.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-troublefield/15/b80/289