New SolidWorks Blog

Good Evening Everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Alex R. Ruiz and I started The SolidWorks Geek blog about 3 weeks ago. I spent the
past three months building a good site with tips and tricks related to SolidWorks and ASME. I created http://www.theswgeek.com in hopes that it will help the average SolidWorks user become a power user. Your input would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to helping everybody.
Best Regards,
Alex R. Ruiz "The SolidWorks Geek"

Wow! Looks good! ....and I even like the color.
CC