New SolidWorks Blog

Good Evening Everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Alex R. Ruiz
and I started The SolidWorks Geek blog about 3 weeks ago. I spent the
past three months building a good site with tips and tricks related to
SolidWorks and ASME. I created
in hopes that
it will help the average SolidWorks user become a power user. Your
input would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to helping
everybody.
Best Regards,
Alex R. Ruiz
"The SolidWorks Geek"
Reply to
The SolidWorks Geek
Wow! Looks good! ....and I even like the color.
CC
Reply to
CarCrazy666