Old Cad stuff at goodwill

Went to Goodwill today to browse the good junk. Bought a Beugler pinstriper for $3. An off brand tablet (cool-i model ci-275) with usb interface. They had a bunch of old Cad software for DOS and/or win 3.1. Xcad, Autodesk Auto shader(?), and a couple more. Only wanted like 3 or

4 bucks for them. I didn't buy. If anyone's interested, I'll go back & get them all & see who wants what. I'll want nothing extra other than shipping. Had Lotus Suite for win 3.1, & AmiPro also.
Reply to
Steve Walker