stuff today

seems the wright flight re-creation is having problems.
Anyone hear of any OTHER news today that might interest us?
Reply to
Tater Schuld
we could always watch the stick animations at
- iz
Tater Schuld wrote:
Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed
I prefer this stick-figure animation:
The guy has issues....
Reply to
BB
Hey, Dairy II seems kind of rocketry related. Isn't that an I161W?
-- David
Reply to
David
You mean Rutans 'SpaceShipOne' flying supersonic?
DaveL
Cool!
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker
And pretty damn neato I might add! Burt will be the first privateer into space, no doubts about it.
Ted Novak TRA#5512
Reply to
nedtovak
I guess the cow ate some beetles with her grass
--- Anthony C. had posted on aRocket: I first heard about this insect on a science radio program this weekend. It has an internal storage chamber were it produces hydrogen peroxide and hydroquinone. When it's threatened, it injects the chemicals into a second internal combustion chamber where the chemicals react with a catalyst. The explosive reaction produces chemical laced, 212 degree F steam, that is ejected from a nozzle. The nozzle can be aimed at the threat (TVC) in a series of high speed pulses.
Some links below.
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed
WAY KEWL !
and to think HPR has it's hand in that flight was well, wow......
/ArtU
Reply to
ArtU
geez, RMR has become a slashdotter.
thank goodness no one knows about
yet
Reply to
tater schuld
I'll post to a.b.m.r.
Sorry I can't do the same for your site. ;O)
Reply to
BB