New SolidWorks Book

It has been a long time since I have posted a message here but I wanted to share some great news with everyone. I took the advice of
some prominent members here and wrote my own SolidWorks book. This is not one of those self-published things instead the book is being published by Sybex. The name of the book is SolidWorks 2010: No Experience Required and I invite everyone to take a look at the companion site I created for more information about the book. You can even view a PDF sample of the first chapter including the Table of Contents and Index. The companion site URL is simple to remember: http://www.swner.com . I look forward to hearing what ya'll think.
Thanks, Alex R. Ruiz
http://www.theswgeek.com http://www.swner.com http://www.swgeeks.com http://www.alexrruiz.com