New SolidWorks Book

It has been a long time since I have posted a message here but I
wanted to share some great news with everyone. I took the advice of
some prominent members here and wrote my own SolidWorks book. This is
not one of those self-published things instead the book is being
published by Sybex. The name of the book is SolidWorks 2010: No
Experience Required and I invite everyone to take a look at the
companion site I created for more information about the book. You can
even view a PDF sample of the first chapter including the Table of
Contents and Index. The companion site URL is simple to remember:
. I look forward to hearing what ya'll think.
Thanks,
Alex R. Ruiz

The SolidWorks Geek