Contest Announcement

I know I am probably asking for trouble but I wanted to let everybody know that I am holding another contest. Full details are available on my blog:

Thanks,

Alex R. Ruiz The SolidWorks Geek

The SolidWorks Geek

How exactly did you evaluate SE w-ST Jon?

Reply to
brewertr

Jon,

Please explain how Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology will help a user understand the design intent of someone else's non-native imported model.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

"Never made this claim. Got proof that I have said I'm an expert user"

- Jon Banquer -

"You don't have the broad based CADCAM background I have and so you're ignorant on how other CADCAM modelers work." -Jon Banquer-

Reply to
brewertr

Jon,

How exactly how did you evaluate your new CAD-De-Jour SE w/ST?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Jon,

Please explain how using Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology will help a user understand the design intent on someone else's non-native imported model.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Jon,

Your refusal to answer means you haven't a clue?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr